Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Itchy Pits



Remember this?!

You can read all about it here, and here, and here.

I love this quilt.



Guess where it is going?!

I'll give you a hit....

Moda Bake Shop

I'm so excited...."my pits itch".  (That was for my little brother who once told me that when I knew what my birthday gift was I would be "so excited my pits itch."  But I seriously doubt he reads my blog.  No matter.  I am that excited.)

Look for it very soon.  (Like later this week kind of soon....like on my big brother's birthday kind of soon...eeeeeeee!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though my pits remain blissfully unitchy, I love that beautiful quilt. - WB

Lynne said...

Congratulations - how exciting!

carol fun said...

OMG -that is WONDERFUL! I love this quilt too and I'm so happy that you are going to be on MBS -well done!

McKnittey said...

Congrats. Pleased as punch for you.

Sandra Kaye said...

Well done my friend...well done!! and I like hte quilt too :):) hugs

Annie said...

...it's so fabulous! I love it! Very well done!