Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Orange you glad....

I found a new shop in the city. Citycraft is small, but nice, with a selection of fabrics that I haven't seen in other LQS in the area. I don't think they would call themselves a quilt shop, more likely a Sewing Lounge.

While we were there I picked out a few oranges for my Dresdin W.I.P. I've got the design in my head, and on paper, but haven't started on the actual quilt yet.


Aren't they yummy?

I have to take care of a few irons in the fire before I can work on this one.

First off is getting boy #2 licensed to drive.



Hmmm, I'll have to get him out of the chair first.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

carol fun said...

Those are definitely yummy orange fabrics - I see lots of inspiration there! Good luck with boy #2 and the drivers license - motherhood is never dull.

Lynne said...

Those fabrics look "delicious". Did he get his licence?