Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Untitled


I've entered this little darling in the weekly Quilting Gallery contest. Each week they host a contest with a different theme. This week the theme is wall hangings.

Weekly Themed Quilt Contests

I'm not sure what the definition of a wall hanging is....but this baby is too big to be a mini and too small to be a throw. It measures 23" x 23" and hangs on my living room wall. I love the way the scrappy background adds dimension to the stars and the quilting adds some twisting and turning that I hadn't noticed in the pre-quilted top.

Voting goes through the weekend. Please stop by and vote for my baby.

 

 

2 comments:

Annie said...

I really love your "Untitled" wall hanging! It has so many levels to it that it makes it fun and interesting to look at.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

it's beautiful!