Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How many things....

can you find to do to avoid doing the things you ought to do....like laundry or house work, or working on that UFO that you've lost interest with?

Here is another!

TAG


This game has been running rampant in the blog-o-sphere.  Someone asks you 11 questions.  You answer them and then get to ask the next person 11 of your own.

I've been tagged a couple of times and have been very slow in responding.  Please don't be offended if you tagged me...I have a life...a very boring and uneventful ordinary sort of life in which stuff other than blogging and/or quilting happens.

To make things easy on myself I am just answering one set of questions.  Those would be from....drum roll please..... Katie, the sweet voice behind Unconventional KatieShe asks

1. Are you a morning or a night person?  Definitely morning....but don't make it too early 'cuz my honey is a night person and I like to spend time with him.

2. If I were to visit your hometown, where would we go?  I think we would go quilt shop hopping.  North Texas is overflowing with quality brick and mortar stores.  It would be a blast.

3. Did you play any sports growing up? Not unless you count catapulting chickens.  I was athletically challenged with bad knees to boot.

4. If you didn't make quilts, how would you use your creativity?  I would write.

5. What's your favorite color and why?  Yes.  I like them all.  I am learning that they each have a role to play in a composition.  However, Yellow makes me happy and Orange makes me giggle.

6. Least favorite and why? Anything muted or muddy.  I don't like guessing games and I need all of the encouragement I can get.  If the color makes me sad I don't need to play with it.

7. Where is your favorite place on earth to be? Anywhere my family is, preferably somewhere where Jesus is welcome.

8. How did you meet your significant other/love interest? We were classmates in college.

9. What is your dream job? One where I get paid (that is the point of a job) to do something I love (probably something creative) with people I enjoy.

10. What is your favorite movie and why? I like old movies, romantic comedies from before 1960.  They make me laugh and I don't have to tell my boys to cover their eyes.  "It Happened One Night," "Ball of Fire," and "I was a Male War Bride" are a few examples.

11. What is your favorite type of music? Yes.  Music is like color.  It is all good in it's place.  I really like acoustic music easy on the bass.  Those bone vibrating tones make my ribs hurt.

Now, I am supposed to ask 11 questions and tag 11 people.  Really?!  I think I ought to get back to work.  Maybe I'll do that later.





2 comments:

Sana Saroti said...

Catapulting chickens? haha! I really enjoyed reading your answers!

Lynne said...

I loved reading those answers and getting to know you a little better.