Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Nominations



Wow.  I'm told that "Liebster Blog" is German and means something like "My favorite blog".  It is an honor to have my new cyber-friends pass this on to me.

Thank you Jenni of click. snap. swoosh. laugh. and Sana of Sana Saroti

By accepting the award I have agreed to the following...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
 
2. Link back to their blog
 
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile
 
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers)
 
 
 
Which leaves me with the task of nominating 5 more blogs....I chose the following blogs because 1) they have less than 200 followers, 2) I don't see that they have been nominated before, and most importantly 3) I enjoy reading them on a regular basis.....so my nominees are..and in no particular order....








Please know that I enjoy each and every blog that I frequent...if I didn't I wouldn't frequent it.  If I weren't so slow in responding I could have caught a few of you before you were nominated, or before your following got above 200.  Ah well... love you all.

5 comments:

Jan May said...

Thank you kindly! How lovely - and what a great idea as a way of getting us smaller blogs noticed.

Sandra Kaye said...

Thank you Cindy for nominating me...you are just to sweet!! Hugs

Cindy Sharp said...

You are very welcome. Keep up the good work.

Cindy Sharp said...

That is because I just ate a handful of dark chocolate M&Ms. Want some?

Too late, all gone.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Sana Saroti said...

You are very welcome!!!!