Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And the Winner is.....

Me!  I love giving good gifts to people!!

However, the person who is going to get a package in the mail is about to be picked.  I found a free random number generator for my i-phone, and entered 11 for the max. number.  I had 11 entries.

I pushed the Go button and #1 is the number it selected.

The winner is.....Christie who said....


Happy Birthday To YOU!!! Happy Birthday to YoU!! Happy birthday Dear Cindy... Happy birthday to you :)

So kind of you to do a giveaway. I like the bright one.

I'll be sending this out to her as soon as I get her address.

2 comments:

Christine L said...

I was soo excited to get your email this AM! I couldn't reply to your blog sooner, as my phone has a hiccup in it.. This is the First Giveaway that I have EVER WON! I am so excited...what a wonderful giveaway to win too!!! ;) Thanks again for such a pretty little treasure.. I have a spot on the wall that this will look perfect! Happy Birthday to you ends up being a gift for me :) TOOO COOL!

Lynne said...

Congratulations Christine.