Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Small Blog Greetings


Lily's Quilts

Hello all, and welcome to my corner of the blog-o-sphere.
I am Cindy Sharp, a.k.a. CASharp, a.k.a. Tops to Treasures, a.k.a. Quilty Friends.  My friends call me Cindy...or hey you.  Both work.

I'm thrilled to be back on Lilly Quilt's small blog meet.  I look forward to all of the wonderful people that will, no doubt, become wonderful friends, as they hop around from site to site.

Sit and stay a spell.  Become a follower....if you want to ... no give aways here...just me and my quirky take on life as a mother of teenage boys; professional longarm quilter (That sounds fancier than it is, I am more of a quilt whore than a refined professional, but yes, I do quilt for money.); and lover of Jesus.
Lily's Quilts


Before you go....here is a peak into my month....and a link up to Lilly's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day


A few personal finishes!
See more on Flickr under CASharp


A few customer tops turned to treasures!
  See more on Flickr under TopstoTreasures


February's block on my BOM project Quilty Friends.
Join us!


12 comments:

Taryn V. said...

You've had an amazing month! Gorgeous quilts. I really love the bird one. Rainbow colors always draw me in!

Heidi Staples said...

You've been busy! I absolutely love the rainbow flying geese...right up my alley. Beautiful!

Kelly @ Vintage Fabric Studio said...

Your finishes are just great! I love the rainbow flying geese, that's given me an idea! Popping over from Lily's Quilts! Have a wonderful March!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Hurray!!! Love your intro about you! And the photos of your quilting of course X

Christine L said...

Wonderful Job on your Quilts and your customers! You do amazing work!

Sandra Kaye said...

LOL!!! You are so funny!! I love Jesus and Fabric very much!! For the record Jesus more :) I would love to hang out with you and get to know you. I am your newest follower. I had 2 boys too!! They are grown up now. One is in Fl going to school. The other is a Marine. Come see me, Lets be friends. Hugs

Miss Beau Jangles said...

Beautiful quilts, both your own and your customers', wow!

Sarah said...

Your intro made me snort tea out of my nose! I aspire to be a quilt whore lol
I love your rainbow flying geese quilt - super sweet!

Mina said...

Hello, stopping by from the Small Blog Meet.

I love that your quilts are bright and cheery!

What Comes Next? said...

You've had a good month Cindy! Lovely finishes

Carla said...

I saw you over at the small blog meet. Looks like you've been busy. Cheers

Highland Monkey's said...

You must have one of the best jobs turning peoples stitched quilts into the finished article.