Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get Set

I've got my projects cut out. I decided to cut only the large pieces I need to make the blocks. I'm leaving the border strips to be cut when I am ready to attach them. I'm leaving the setting blocks for then too....they're so small that I would either loose them or they would unravel before I get that far.

I have my machine, cords, cutters, mats, rulers, thread, scissors, iron, pencils, pins, OT light, design wall, and the kitchen sink (Not really, but what a list.) all packed up and ready for my slave boys children to come load it into my car. (Toting things builds muscles.)

Now...to think about toiletries and clothing....like 30 women really care what I wear. I suppose smelling nice would be an advantage. So, must pack the deodorant, and clean socks.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. 17 hours until the doors open and the quilt ladies gather.

 

 

3 comments:

Sandra Kaye said...

Have FUN!!! I love sew- in weekends!! I just read your profile note..My Honey and I were married in April 1987. We are both coming up to 25 years...wow!! where did the time go!!. I am going to see my son, who is coming back from Afghanistan. I see him on Tuesday next week...I cant wait. I will be a big cry baby!!! :):) Hugs

Christine L said...

I wanna hide in ur sewing bag sew I can come 2! have a wonderful time...look forward to seeing ur creations.

Lynne said...

I'd love to go on a quilting retreat!