Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

GO!

I'm packed and ready to be on the road.

This is where I am going....


I've one more boy to get to school, and I have to wait for my bff to get here...but then I am on my way.


Check out the Modern Mini Quilt Challenge while I'm gone.  The sign-ups started this morning and run through the 5th.


This is the mini I'm entering.  You can read about it here.



When I get back I'm hopeing to find some of this ....

....yup, I ordered some.  Just because it made me laugh.  I can't wait for it to get here so I can start working on this...

Have a fantastic weekend.  I know I will!

3 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love your elephant mini. Good luck in the challenge!

Liz said...

Hi, I found your blog while browsing and just thought I would say how much I enjoyed reading it. We have lots in common, I love patchwork, am a parent to boys, love my sewezi, I own a longarm but am not a whore :-) You brought a smile to my day, Thank you.

Sana Saroti said...

That mini is too cute!