Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Not Quite Japanese Cross/ #Shit Doc Says

I've turned this...

Not Quite a Japanese Cross, because I wasn't paying attention, and then decided that I liked this better, into this...

I finished off every scrap of a charm pack of Salt Air. If you look closely you can see a few extra pieces in the pattern.

In order figure out how to make this...

Titled "#Shit Doc Says" for my son's favorite prof.

We are using "Writer's Block" by Iota for Robert Kaufman for the black, and the other fabrics (red,white, and grey) are all tone on tone. I'd still like to make it with Sweetwater's "Reunion". It reminds me of a bit of Chinese news print....very cool looking in a big quilt.

 

1 comment:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love your not quite Japanese - lovely colours!