Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Studly mail!









My day wasn't really that bad. Ya, I did put that block together wonky, but I thought it was kind of funny. I've made a bunch of those blocks and it was bound to happen sooner or later. I shared the picture to let people know that I do that too.

I got my kits ready for the block of the month, Quilty Friends, program for my guild. We meet tomorrow night. I got most of the laundry finished and put away. I even took a few minutes to improve my Quilty Friends blog. It now has an elements page listing directions for the 4" finished blocks that make up the bigger nine patch blocks. Today was very nice just the way it had been going.

It got better!

I received a STUD package from Mamacjt.

This month's theme was "Log Cabin".







My photo isn't the best, but if you look closely you can see that Carol made six tiny log cabin blocks and set them in a big log cabin.....lol log cabin condos! Each tiny block has a little black button in the center. (Carol, do you buy them by the gross? You need to check out Just Another Button Company ). AND she sent extra goodies....






Speckled fat quarters, bright buttons, note cards, and a pattern to make pillow cases.

I am one spoiled swapper.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Cute block! Love the colours.