Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Procrastination.....

....is it called procrastination if you have nothing that you really ought to be doing.  When I was a kid we called that playing.

What do you think?


Fancy a limey donkey in the rain quilt?

This quilt brought to you by EQ7 software, a Christmas gift from my beloved, which, incidentally has some awesome block features that either I never found in EQ6 or weren't there; the Hancock's of Paducah catalogue volume 57; and my can't get my groove on funk.

You would need  3 1/4 yards of grey; 1/2 yard of boots; 1 1/4 yards donkeys; and 1 1/4 yards green...plus backing which I think should either be those hysterical boot shod donkeys OR a nice cozy grey flannel/minkey.  I know which way my boys would vote - SOFT always wins in our house.

2 comments:

carol fun said...

Great quilt layout - and yes those donkey would be hilarious. I just went to Hancocks site to look at the chickens. I think an order will be made before the day is over. Have a great weekend!

Lynne said...

I can't actually see the donkey's but I love the quilt pattern. Well done. Oops, wait a minute - now I see them. Even better. When will you start on it? ;-)