Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

HELP! I need to make this easy

I own and manage the neighboring/linked in blog, Quilty Friends.  It is a quilt-a-long/block of the month that I wrote for a friend of mine and am sharing with my local quilt guild.

I'm looking for a way to make the patterns easy to print for them.  Yes, I've tried telling them how easy it is to have the posts e-mailed straight to them.  In that scenario all they have to do is print their e-mail.  Unfortunately, life is never that easy.

They have asked for a button/link/gadget that would send the file to their printer.

Have any of you heard of such a thing?

I could sure use some help.


Thank you all for your help with this.  Maria - thanks for the link.  If you want to do the same for your followers grab the html from www.printfriendly.com and past it into a html gadget rather than your templates code.  It works like a charm!

God bless,
Cindy

3 comments:

Maria said...

Is this the sort of thing? http://www.printfriendly.com/button

I've not tried it mind you.

I entered "print widget" into my browser search as I couldn't find anything amongst the Blogger widgets. There may be others

Sana Saroti said...

I've seen a print button in other people's post. I guess it's what Maria means. I have not looked into this problem.
But thanks for your help with my little problem!

Lynne said...

I'm sorry, I can't help you. It sounds interesting and I look forward to the solution.