Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Ta-done!

It made it through the wash without incident. (Thank you God!)

Today I get to start something new....or work on something old....but mostly I get to wait for the delivery guys. We have all sorts of stuff on the way to the house today. How much you want to bet that none of it gets here before 3:30 this afternoon?

I really like this quilt. It makes me happy. I can imagine my niece in her new home, her first real home on her own, snuggled up in this happy quilt and feeling just a little less like her family is 300 miles away.

2 comments:

GIO said...

Hi Cindy, this is seriously gorgeous! I like the thought of your niece snuggled up in the warm and loving embrace of this quilt, feeling closer to her family.

Lynne said...

Oh wow! Oh my! It's gorgeous!