Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

busy, Busy, BUsy, BUSy, BUSY



I've not posted in almost a week.  So like me....I post in spurts....such is the life of a Mommy.

I know I am a few weeks early for a KiMOS report...so I won't share all...yet...just know that I have been working on Killing Mama's Overwhelming Stash!


I have completed one quilt for this challenge.

KiMOS woodsy
A sneak peek of my new quilt
I have adopted a warrior's uniform.  This is available for purchase from Amy Bradley's shop.

Buy it here

AND


I have a new place to play with my crazy KiMOS ideas....my beloved built this for me yesterday.



A design wall that hangs like a curtain in front of the boys nasty bathroom.  LOL  I can pretend that it doesn't even exist!!


Made for less than $30 out of PVC pipe, a chain, a couple of hooks, shower curtain hangers, grommets, and 5 yards of fluffy flannel.


Weighted at the bottom with the left over chain.

Gotta love that man!!

Off to play with my new design wall.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Did you steal that idea from me? LOL

What a great way to hide what you don't want to see!

Canadian Abroad said...

Gotta love that man indeed. One day I will have a design wall and what a good idea doing it this way is.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love that idea - a dual purpose design wall!