Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

While I wait....

Sweet Pinnie from CASharp
 
I am participating in the Fab Little Pincushion Swap - FLiPS - on Flickr.  Some weeks ago I sent my creation off to it's new home.
 
Now I am waiting for the one made for me to get here.


WAITING,
WAITING,
 WAITING,
 WAITING,
 WAITING,
 
While I am waiting, I am dreaming about what it might look like.  Here are some images that have captured my imagination.
 

Pin Cushion, Halloween Dog Parade 2011, Tompkins Square Park, East Village, New York City
I hope my partner has sized this for my Great Dane/Pyrenees Pup!!

little waves pin cushion
 
 

Yellow Angry Birds handmade felt plush Pin Cushion
I'd have to throw one like this.
Penny - Pinnieasaurus
Cool huh?!
pincushion
My kind of burger!!
Truck Pincushion
Love this....maybe with an evergreen in the back.
Halloween Mummy Cat Pincushion Kitty-Hotep
LOL!  My kitten keeps steeling my pins....really.
Pin Cushion Love.

I'll let you know how it turns out....any day now.....

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow! There are some great imaginations out there!

Cindy said...

These are great!!! You found some hilarious ones for sure! LOL But I LOVE what you made. It's gorgeous! Hope yours delivers soon!

Canadian Abroad said...

I hope your secret partner reads this. Hillarious!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

You have found some great ones here, hope yours arrives soon x x

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you
amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been
tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear concept
My page :: easy ways to make alot of money

Fabric Warrior (aka Amie) said...

Such cute pincushions!!