Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

DQS 13 is Up and Running



 
This is the last quilt I made for the famed Doll Quilt Swap (DQS)  on Flickr. 
 
 
and this is the one I received!
 
Isn't it amazing!!
 
 
 
The swap activities will run from now until February 2013,
 
 
Culminating with the mailing and receiving of minis in mid-February.
 
 
You don't have to have swapped before to join the fun...but you do need a presence on Flickr.  That is, you need an active photo stream with pictures of quilty stuff.
 
 
Really, it is a ton of fun!!
 
 
Won't you join us!!
 

4 comments:

Carla said...

Aren't these all beautiful! I noticed the other day that when I hit reply to your comment, you came up as " no reply blogger" I guess all this time I thought I was replying to your comments, they were going into cyberspace! Just thought you might like to know. Have a great week.

Lynne said...

Wow! They are all amazing! I thought the one you received was fabulous but the eagle blew me away!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh gosh, isn't it difficult to part with a quilt as beautiful as any of those? I'm a bit worried by Carla's comment, have my replies not reached you either? Or has it changed recently?

Celtic Thistle said...

They are all fabulous! I would be way too intimidated by these to sign up :)