Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

September 2012 in review

Good morning October.  I've very glad to see you, especially your cooler weather.

I am always surprised when I get to the beginning of another month and look back at the old one.  I am convinced that I do nothing all day, every day....except laundry.  Maybe I need more face to face people in my life.  Maybe conversation would make me think I had passed the time productively.  I'll have to think on that.

In the mean time September in pictures....

My work...
 
...Tops to Treasures completed 10 quilts for my sweet customers.
 
My play....
 

 
.....Swapping quilts and goodies is so much fun. 
 
 Did I thank you Mary?  That top picture is of a surprise I received from Mary of The Tulip Patch.  I sent her some scraps.  She sent me some awesome!
 
I also made a push last month to put labels on my quilts.  I think I spent a whole week making them. (I know it is an exaggeration...my mind is funny like that.)  I really ought to hunt down the rest of my naked quilts and make labels for them too.  I know I have several.  
 
In this last mosaic there are a few ideas I had, fleshed out, and a Bee block.  These are all "Tiny finishes" but they are finishes and I think they count.
 
 
 
And last, but not least, I finished one quilt....
 
 
 
Linking up with Fresh Sew Days....go check out all of the great things getting done in the blog-o-sphere.
 
Lily's Quilts

9 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

You have been one busy lady!!!!! It all looks so lovely, well done


PS I've got to stop spending so much time on blogs, so as you have [Goggle Plus] there will be times when I hit that rather than actually comment. The + will translate as " I came, I read, I had to dash, but I did enjoy the visit". I hope you're ok with this, and obviously understand when you do the same :-)

Fabric Warrior (aka Amie) said...

Wow! You accomplished a lot. And I love the quilt you just finished. And the stuff from Mary is so cute! Btw: did you know that Mary and I were college roomies and she is still my bestie today?

GIO said...

It's a little overwhelming... :) but sooo cute! I especially like your "my play" section...

Heidi Staples said...

Work or play...your projects are all gorgeous, Cindy!!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

The quilt you finished is gorgeous! I love the gray and white!

Alia said...

I second that! The dusting of color against the gray and white is so pretty

Cindy said...

You sure have been busy!! LOVE the gray and white quilt with the splashes of color. Beautiful!

Mary said...

Glad you liked it!

Lynne said...

It seems to me that you are very busy indeed! (But we were designed for fellowship - face to face)