Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A look back at October....

It is good to take a moment and take stock of what you have accomplished in the last month.  I often move ahead without taking the time to appreciate what has been done, and end up feeling as if I have done nothing. 

This month I quilted 10 quilts for customers....
 
 
And made several pincushions, mini quilts, and blocks for swapping....
 


 
 
 
and finished my happy, Pezzy, Viva la Fiesta! quilt...
 

 
 
Not bad....I have to remember that the next time the ugly voice in my head tells me that I don't do anything. 
 
Time to look at November and see what is on my plate tomorrow.
 
What have you been up to?
 
Linking up with Lilly's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day.  Go see what others have been up to too.
 
 

Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

Snoodles said...

Wow! That's quite a list of accomplishments! Great job!

Lynne said...

You always accomplish so much more than that voice gives you credit for! Excommunicate it!

Carla said...

Such wonderful accomplishments ; )

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Good grief, you did well!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Pretty quilts!