Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Polling has begun

Pets on Quilts


Over at Lilly Pad Quilts the voting has begun in the Pets on Quilts show.

Time to clean up your quiltin' room, partner?


Padsworth has asked that I encourage everyone to vote for their favorites by leaving a comment indicating which quilt they like for each category.  Categories include....

  1. Dog on quilt photo or dog themed quilt
  2. Cat on quilt photo or cat themed quilt
  3. Other pet on quilt photo or other pet themed quilt
  4. Best EQ pet theme quilt design
  5. Best Art quilt
My entries are:


Cat on Quilt photo # 19



Dog on Quilt Photo #20



and Dog theme quilt or Art quilt #22
 



Voting remains open until Sunday night (August 12).  Hop on over and cast your ballot.  You might win a prize too.

2 comments:

Sandra Kaye said...

Lovely fur babies!! I think your kittyand pup are so sweet. And your pup quilt is super cute!! Love em. !! Hugs

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Ha ha ha, I hall go and vote, but I love them all! The donkey and wellies fabric is great too, and I lovethe quilt you made!