Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

How does that happen....

I get to the end of the month and feel down, disappointed even, thinking that I have not accomplished very much.  Days go by, I eat, I sleep, I do laundry, and I think this will never end...which isn't true so I don't know why I think it.  I feel not the slightest bit motivated to create quilty goodness.

Then I look back (thank you Lynn) to take stock and find that what I thought was idleness was anything but.  Perhaps I've been time traveling with the Doctor....

That is how my month started....check out this quilt.....


...do you see it?  That is the T.A.R.D.I.S. quilted into it.   I love that my friend chose this for her son's dorm quilt.  It was the first of 11 Tops to Treasures quilts that I worked on this month.  (Don't ask me how....I don't know...squaaaa, squaaaaa, squaaaaa...is that the Doctor I hear?)



That would be amazing all on it's own....but there is more.  I also finished several quilts of my own.



Remember these....that was all this month.

AND, as if that isn't enough, I've also been blessed the people of the blog-o-sphere.....
August 2012 - Blessings

And had another pattern shared on Moda Bakeshop.



Wow!  Thank you God!!

10 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh my! That's idle? No way!

Sarah Ashford said...

My goodness what an amazing array of beautiful quilts!

Celtic Thistle said...

Wow! You have been busy, what a glorious array of quilting!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Good grief woman, I think you your time travel dillusions must stem from lack of sleep, surely there aren't enough hours in the month to accomplish all that, and sleep! Awesome achievement!

(wish you were near enough to quilt mine!)

Carla said...

Oh my word! Good thing we have blogs so we can keep track of our "idleness"'. Amazing ; )

Patti said...

Cindy, stop being such a slacker! :-) :-)
I can only dream of being as productive of you!
Doctor? Doctor Who? LOL

Rebecca Lynne said...

Whoa! Now I feel like the slacker. Damn - you had an impressive month! I'm glad you acknowledged your blessings though...we should really take stock like this more often shouldn't we? Thanks for sharing with the virtual world...

Amira@littlemushroomcap said...

What a great month! Love all your work this month. Great Job Well done!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I'm stunned that you thought you didn't get much done, Cindy - you're the most prolific quilter I know! All of these are looking gorgeous. I especially love the one hanging from a tree :)

M-R Charbonneau said...

Fantastic! Wow you have gotten a ton done this month, Cindy. Woo hoo!