Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

January in my review mirror

Anyone else always amazed when they pick their heads up at the end of January to discover that 1/12th of the year is already over?!  No wonder the year doesn't seem new anymore.

I decided not to make mosaics this time....didn't get enough done for that....


Everette Blackburn Rockin' Rodeo Quilt
Everett Blackburn Rockin' Rodeo Quilt
I made this one for my oldest son's school.  It will be given a new home at the rodeo in April.

Tops to Treasures Blog Bd
I celebrated my 2nd blog birthday with a give away!

DQS13 finished -front
I designed and constructed this mini for the Doll Quilt Swap #13 on Flickr

Elephants
Elephant - pieced by Paula Keiser
I quilted for one customer - cute isn't it?!




Two new patterns to be released on Moda Bake Shop between now and Summer.
 My part is done.  Wahoo!

AND


Rar!
I made Rarrrrr! for a new baby at church.
  I can't believe that I didn't take a picture of the finished product.
  Must have been focused on the fun of  giving it away.


Not a bad month.  I wonder what February will hold.
Lily's Quilts

6 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Still loving that DQS mini most of all. Such a great little quilt. But your whole month was amazing!

Lynne said...

Wow! So many amazing quilts -- all so different!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Such great projects~! I really couldn't pick a favorite so good for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the layout of the first--very creative and a bit different, which I could repeat for the DQS mini. A very graphic and bold design! I'd call that a good month--and yes, indeed, what will february hold for you? :-) I look forward to seeing!
Hazle

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely o see them all again

Jenny Squawk said...

Ooo. I remember that DQS mini from the group. Insane paper piecing skills. It all looks great.