Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

It's Christmas?!

It is not exactly Christmas, but it feels like it.


Today my quilt pattern, "Peaks & Paddocks" has made it's appearance on Moda Bake Shop


 If you haven't been there before I highly recommend that you go check it out.  You can find free patterns for just about anything from diaper bags to bed quilts.  All nicely sorted and arranged for easy access, and beautifully modeled with Moda fabrics.



To celebrate my 19th pattern I am giving away a panel from the fabric line,
 Winter Wonderland by Bunny Hill Designs.


The panel measures 24" wide and has 12 of these delightful illustrations on it, as well as two larger rectangular ones.

All you need to do is leave me a note telling me which background you would like.  Your choices are red (like the pictures above), or natural (same pictures but the red borders are the same color as the rest of the background.)

Mr. Random Number Generator will help me select a winner on June 12, 2014.
  

9 comments:

Denise said...

Your pattern is very sweet and your 'accident' was providence! I would like working with the red in the panel. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

play with the red!

HP said...

I love this fabric and your pattern! I would love the red! Thank you!

Gill said...

I'd choose the red too!

Daytona Damsel said...

These are so cute. I love snowmen and red so I would choose the red background. :)

Debbie

Amy said...

Great pattern. I especially like the red triangle corners at the edge. A nice touch. I can see this in other colors too. I like the red snowmen too.

CynthiaT59 said...

I love the quilt. I like the white and red. Thanks for sharing!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely quilt top, Christmas means red! X

Unknown said...

Can you tell me where I might find the fabric you used in this pattern?. I have the snowman panels, but I'm having trouble finding any of this fabric. You can reach me at bobtrish68@frontiernet.net. Please put Winter Wonderland Fabric in your subject line. I'm hoping a quilt shop in your area might have some of this fabric. Any assistance you can give me would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much. ~Trish