Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Something New!

First by line
August 2013 issue #123

I'm not totally surprised that it has happened...but it is interesting that it happened this way.

First by line
The layout of page # 88

My Nanny always thought I would be published some day...
 
First by line

but I bet she never would have dreamed it would be this way.  (She knew I hate to sew!)

S'more Lovin
Supplies for my own block of the month pattern - coming soon!
However, it has allowed me to work on my own design projects.  Look for a block of the month pattern featuring these fabrics in the next few months.
 

6 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Yay for you! How fun... I'll be keeping my eyes open for that magazine.

Patti said...

Congrats, Cindy!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

how fab, will it be available in the UK?

Canadian Abroad said...

Yay! Your Nanny was a wise woman. Lovely quilt!

Cindy said...

That is awesome!!!!! I'm am thrilled for you!!

Lynne said...

Wow, Cindy! That's fantastic! Congratulations! How exciting!