Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I made it!

I am now looking at April 2013 in my rear view mirror.  (Thank You Jesus!!)

That has to be the longest 30 days I have ever lived through...and truthfully if that is as difficult as it gets than I am doing very well.
 
Happy Birthday to me, love Mom.  My mommy is awesome.

This month I turned 50.

April 2013 Tops to Treasures - Quilting
 
Quilted 10 customer quilts
 
April 2013 Swaps Rec'd/Sent
Participated in 2 swaps
 
 
April 2013 Tops to Treasures - Designs
 
And got to participate in some awesome Moda Bake Shop stuff.
 
 
There are some exciting things on my horizon - can't wait to share them with you.  Stay tuned!!

Lily's Quilts

11 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

BUSY! That'a about all I can say. I hope things look better in May for you.

Nilya said...

If this wasn´t a suxessfull month, I don´t know who is going to have one ;-)

Dolly said...

That is a wonderful progress report for a very busy, AND productive month !

On to May !

Celtic Thistle said...

You have had a productive month and it sounds like you had a lot else going on so congratulations on keeping your head above the water! 50 is the new 40 apparently :)

Carla said...

Well congrats! What do you do in your spare time! Ha

Canadian Abroad said...

Imagine how good the next fifty years will be then! What a fabulous month, and glad I played a little part in it. yay!

Esther F. said...

All of your work is so wonderful!
Esther
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Jessica said...

Woohoo! Great progress. And happy birthday!

Janine said...

You've certainly had a fantastic sewing month, Cindy. Your mosaics are awesome! I hope you have a lovely relaxing May :)

Lynne said...

Sounds like a pretty good month to me! (Especially since 50 is so far in my rear view mirror that 60 is just a few miles away!)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Hope my 50th is as good! (just around the next corner!)