Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seam ripper?

I was reading one of your wonderful blogs the other day and you mentioned the device you use to unstitch your sewing. You didn't call it a seam ripper. What did you call it?

And, because it seems wrong to just ask a question and not give you any thing in return....have you seen the adds for an ergonomic ripper? Really?! If a project is so messed up that I need to worry about getting carpal tunnel I'm going to consider a new wine tasting.


Toni said...

So funny! No idea about the other name for the ripper, but one blogger I read calls hers Jack. As in Jack the Ripper.

Lynne said...

We sometimes call them "Quick Unpick" (I think it was a brand name)