Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Graduation, Church Camp, and Disney

It has been forever since I sat down and wrote something other than a shopping list. It has been a very busy couple of weeks.
School is over for the year. My oldest boy did indeed graduate from High School, and his brothers were both promoted to the next grade...very handsomely I might add. Good job John and Ben. Graduation festivities are over, and I'm told that the thank you notes have been written. Mailed might be another story.
This week Ben, my youngest and soon to be 13, is at church camp. I miss him very much. I find myself thinking about him constantly, and praying for his safety. I am sure he will be fine. Next week his older brothers get to go to camp and Ben and I will have the house to ourselves. (The cats seemed to know that he was going somewhere.)
I've not gotten much quilting done lately, although I have used the Gammell as a clothes rack. I am nearly finished with my May/June Disney STUD swap mini. I have just a few details to complete before I send it off to it's new home in Germany. When it arrives I will be able to share it with you....ShapeMoth, maybe you could just close your eyes so the others can see....no? Well, rats! She made me Pooh! It is an appliqué masterpiece.

No comments: