Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

June 2013 - In my rear view mirror

Wow - I can't believe that it has only been a few short weeks since my boys started their summer break.

I have been incredibly busy...and lazy...my latest obsessions are the board game Ticket To Ride...and it's related I-versions; and the Outlander series of books by Diana Gabaldon between these two I haven't done a terribly lot of quilting....and yet....

 
June 2013 Finishes - Tops to Treasures
 
I did manage to quilt 12 items for customers and friends of Tops to Treasures;



AND I had another item published by Moda Bakeshop;

 

T MNYON
 
 
AND go on a road trip with my Mom in my new little car.  We went to visit two of our favorite quilt shops, Stitchin Heaven, and Happiness is....Quilting.;
 
 
#012 Washi House
 
AND receive this wonderful bit of quilty paper post card art from Annie FreezeFrame.
 
Not a bad month at that.
 
On to July!
Lily's Quilts
 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'd say you were pretty busy! :) Great Moda Bakeshop quilt!

Mack and Mabel said...

Hi, Found you through Lily's Quilts. I love your Bakeshop quilt

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Looks like a great month to me! Love your car... I got to see my yellow love bug yesterday at my daughters. Makes me happy to see her in it.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

you have been busy, and i love your car! we still have three weeks of school until the summer holidays!!!!